Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WEEK 4





What a strong week, the bucks were a running. I will start with Savannah up top with a doe she took. Then I have Tad Godfrey, father like son, with an awesome buck. It is worth looking at twice. Great deer it was over 200 pounds and score 138 and some change. That is a true trophy buck. Then I had to put everyone else below because nobody wanted to have there buck picture near Tads. First below we have Shane with a very nice buck. I believe it scored 118. Then we have Mike Baldwin with his two bucks shot on the same day. He is the second member to tag out. Below him we have Andy Mixon with a nice 9 pointer. After that is Todd Hobbs with his 8 pointer. That is all the pictures that I have. Matthew Brown took a 9 pointer earlier in the week and his dad Gene took an 8 pointer. I think he was the first to tag out. The Browns and Godfreys have really whacked them this year. Gene also shot two does. He is going to have to buy some more ammo. Milo Parks and Robbie Williams both took does and Matt Lowe shot two does. Like I said a busy week but a good one. As for me bucks were still cruising good Friday and Saturday then it just shut down. Bucks seem to be bedded up with the does right now but should start moving again by the weekend as they try to finish breeding the does. Big Rack will be having its Thanksgiving cookout the Saturday after Thanksgiving which is Nov. 26. Good food hope everyone can make it. You are welcome to bring a dish. See ya at the woods.





No comments: